Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bodypillow (plural bodypillows)
- Alternative form of
- 2005, David H Fears, Thornton's Apprentice and Other Stories, Horizon Micro Press (2005), ISBN 0971486816, page 164:
- She falls heavily onto her side, tugs a bodypillow up under her, throws a leg over it.
- 2012, Andrew P. H. Clyde, The Scabtown Bullshartist, AuthorHouse (2012), ISBN 9781438945231, pages 161-162:
- After writing steadily and without sleep since Friday, he went to bed Sunday night with Skye next to him, propped up on a bodypillow, reading April in June.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:bodypillow.