- Rhymes: -ɒntʃ
bonch (plural bonches)
- (slang) The perineum.
2002 November 17, Baloo Ursidae, “Re: Anthromorphic animals- how would they pee in urinals?”, in alt.fan.furry, Usenet:
- I'm suddenly reminded of a conversation on rec.bicycles.misc about two years ago on the subject of bicycle seats that are less likely to pinch nerves and arteries in the bonch region (as such pinching can cause you to go limp permanently, which is why I ride with a notched seat) and riding clothing that would prevent you from sitting on your bits when getting on a bike on nasty hot days when you're riding low-slung, so to speak.
- 2007, "Boy Meets Girl Meets Column", The Chariot (MiraCosta College), Volume 13, Issue 12, 30 April 2007, back page:
- You can lightly massage his perineum (taint, bonch, grundle, nifkin, whatever it is you kids call it these days), or you can snap on a latex (or nitrile if either of you are allergic to latex) glove and go about two inches in and feel around for something the size of a walnut, and massage gently.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:bonch.
- See also Wikisaurus:perineum.