Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state, quality, or condition of a boyfriend.
- 2002, Mark Barrowcliffe, Girlfriend 44 - Page 11:
- This made me think how glad I was that I was free from the responsibilities of fatherhood; for the moment even free from the responsibilities of boyfriendhood.
- 2010, Michael Salvatore, Between Boyfriends - Page 124:
- During dinner Flynn had listened to me prattle on about Brian and the joys of new boyfriendhood and he'd smiled and nodded and mmmhmmmed in the appropriate places, but he hadn't asked sexually inappropriate questions or squealed with delight or uttered the word mama—in short, he was very unFlynn-like.
- 2015, Samantha Young, Moonlight on Nightingale Way:
- “Logan MacLeod is the least likely candidate for boyfriendhood of any man in the entire world.” She raised an eyebrow at me, and I flushed again when I realized I'd practically shouted it.