Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Latin brachia, bracchia, plural of bracchium. Compare Portuguese braça, Spanish braza, Old French brace.
- plural of braccio (“arm”)
- Era seduto con le braccia incrociate. ― He was sitting with his arms folded.
- Le braccia dell'orologio sono in ottone. ― The hands of the watch are made of brass.
- brace (measure of length representing a person's outstretched arms)
- inflection of bracciare:
- English non-lemma forms
- English noun forms
- Italian terms inherited from Latin
- Italian terms derived from Latin
- Italian 2-syllable words
- Italian terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Italian/attʃa/2 syllables
- Italian non-lemma forms
- Italian noun forms
- Italian terms with usage examples
- Italian verb forms