Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (not comparable) Having the ability to calculate.
- an early calculating device
- (especially of a person) Serving one's own interests in an unemotional, analytical manner.
- 2011 December 14, Steven Morris, “Devon woman jailed for 168 days for killing kitten in microwave”, in Guardian:
- Following the sentencing, Knutton said: "What sort of person does something so cold and calculating? I did not expect her to go to jail for it. I am just glad it is now all over."
having the ability to calculate