capulin (plural capulins)
- The Mexican cherry (Prunus serotina subsp. capuli, once Prunus capollin) and Prunus capuli, that yields a sap used in native remedies and has edible cherries of which the kernels of the pits furnish a flour.
- A tropical American tree (Trema micrantha), the bark of which yields a strong fiber
- A groundcherry (any of most species of Physalis).
- A Mexican timber tree (Condalia obovata) whose hard wood furnishes a blue dye.
- A calabur tree (Muntingia calabura, sole species of Muntingia).
- “capulin” at OneLook Dictionary Search