Jump to navigation Jump to search
catalog (plural catalogs)
- A book printed and distributed periodically by a department store or mail-order retail company containing pictures and descriptions of merchandise offered for sale, as well as an order form for ordering such merchandise by mail.
- A book printed periodically by a college, university, or other institution that gives a definitive description of the institution, its history, courses and degrees offered, etc.
- (music) A complete list of a recording artist's or a composer's songs.
- (American spelling, Canadian) Alternative form of
In both the US and Canada, both catalog and catalogue are used, with catalogue commonly used in government and traditional institutions and catalog commonly used in informal, business, retail, and computing contexts.
- “catalog” in Merriam–Webster Online Dictionary.
- Alternative spelling of