Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Alternative form of
2001, Eltjo Haselhoff, The Deepening Complexity of Crop Circles: Scientific Research & Urban Legends, page xv:
- There is no university with a department of cerealogy, and consequently anyone may call him- or herself a "cerealogist," even after one single visit to a crop circle.
- 2002, "Cereal offenders who won't go away", Christian Science Monitor, Aug 12, 2002
- Despite film showing the two men creating highly complex crop circles, the momentum behind cerealogy was too strong to be stopped by any admission of English eccentricity.
- 2005, Steve Dewey, John Ries, In Alien Heat: The Warminster Mystery Revisited, page 57
- Patrick Moore, in Can You Speak Venusian, noted that — shades of cerealogy — the crops over a wide area had been flattened.