From certa (“certain, sure, guaranteed”) + -igar (“to make, render”).
certigar (present tense certigas, past tense certigis, future tense certigos, imperative certigez, conditional certigus)
- (transitive) to certify, ensure
Certigez me ke tu ne lezos il!
- Ensure me that you won't hurt him!
- certe (“certainly, surely, undoubtedly, assuredly, verily”)
- certajo (“certainty (something certain)”)
- certeso (“certainty”)
- certeskar (“to certify”)
- necerta (“uncertain, unsettle, not determined, dubious, precarious, unsteady”)