Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Ido language » Lemmas
- Category:Ido adjectives: Ido terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ido adverbs: Ido terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ido conjunctions: Ido terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ido determiners: Ido terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Ido interjections: Ido terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ido morphemes: Ido word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ido nouns: Ido terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ido numerals: Ido terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ido particles: Ido terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ido prepositions: Ido adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Ido pronouns: Ido terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ido verbs: Ido terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Ido lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,474 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)