Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ido terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ido pronoun forms: Ido pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Ido demonstrative pronouns: Ido pronouns that refer to nouns, comparing them to external references.
- Category:Ido interrogative pronouns: Ido pronouns that indicate questions.
- Category:Ido personal pronouns: Ido pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:Ido relative pronouns: Ido pronouns used to indicate relative clauses.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Ido pronouns"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.