Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: kände
- jug (large serving vessel, amount a jug can hold)
- pitcher (wide-mouthed, deep vessel for holding liquids)
- pot (coffee or teapot)
- ewer (kind of widemouthed pitcher or jug)
- can (watering can, oilcan)
Declension of kande
- (relative conjunction) when
- Kande me esis yuna, me natis en la rivero. ― When I was young, I would swim in the river.
- (interrogative pronoun) when
- Kande vu pagos vua debaji? ― When will you pay your debts?
- irgekande (“whenever”)