Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ido terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Ido determiner forms: Ido determiners that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Ido articles: Ido terms that indicate and specify nouns.
- Category:Ido demonstrative determiners: Ido determiners that refer to nouns, comparing them to external references.
- Category:Ido interrogative determiners: Ido determiners that indicate questions.
- Category:Ido possessive determiners: Ido determiners that indicate ownership.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.