Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of or pertaining to aviation
- We've seen a lot of growth in the aero sector.
- 1918, Illustrated World (volume 29, issue 3, page 406)
- According to aero experts these planes will be capable of carrying six passengers, five machine guns, a special rapid fire aerogun and about fifty bombs, and will be practically immune from injury due to attacks by the light battleplanes […]
- Aerodynamic, or having an aerodynamic appearance
- It's a very aero design, with smooth lines.
- (slang, uncountable, motor racing) Aerodynamics
2009 February 12, Paul Gover, “Australian Grand Prix sleep-in suits Robert Kubica,”, Herald Sun:
- "The biggest difference is aero, which is a really big cut."
- (informal, countable, dated) An airplane or airship.
aero (plural aeri)
- aerizar (“to air, aerate”)