Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of being cheap
- 1800, Edmond Malone, The Critical and Miscellaneous Prose Works of John Dryden:
- Her mother, in 1684, retiring with'her daughter, for cheapness, to some place in Surrey, (she does not tell us where,) became acquainted with Dr. Glisson […]
- 1910, Saki, ‘The Strategist’, Reginald in Russia:
- Mrs. Jallatt didn't study cheapness, but somehow she generally attained it.
- 2004, James Keith Elliott, The Collected Biblical Writings of T.C. Skeat:
- He was also interested in the cost of book production, as can be seen in his article on the cheapness of papyrus as a writing material.