circed (not comparable)
- (informal) Circumcised.
1998 May 10, Edward and Phantom MacLennan, “Re: Don't Lose Your Son Over It”, in misc.kids.pregnancy, Usenet:
- I have another friend with a circed husband. Their son is circed. DAD's choice.
2001 July 31, Esther Paris, “Re: OT Sorta: Dealing with People's Comments, etc.”, in misc.kids.pregnancy, Usenet:
- My mother has no need to know if my son is circed or intact.
2004 September 2, Troy McClure [username], “Re: Parents must do what they think is best for their son.”, in alt.circumcision, Usenet:
- Even if your son is circed, I doubt that your great-grandson will be.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:circed.
- simple past tense and past participle of circ