club + -like
clublike (comparative more clublike, superlative most clublike)
- Resembling or characteristic of a club (weapon).
- clublike blows of his fists
- Resembling or characteristic of a club (entertainment establishment), particularly in decor or music.
- 1997, New York Magazine (volume 30, number 20, page 72)
- At Rossini's […] the clublike bar atmosphere is accented by plush swivel chairs, relaxed lighting, and an oversized lounge area, complete with a humidor and 10 varieties of fine cigars.