Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (now rare) Alternative spelling of
- 1905, Guy Carleton Lee & Francis Newton Thorpe, The History of North America: №87, page VII:
- There has been a satisfactory coördination of the events occurring in widely separated sections, and there has been a competent delineation of differing characters and a vivid presentation of conflicting interests.
- 1906, Jack London, White Fang, page 193:
- His was a better, far better, nervous, mental, and muscular coördination.
- 1960: John Updike, Rabbit, Run, p39 & p103
- " ...She doesn't have your coördination" & "...in a mindless follow-through, an overflow of coördination"
- 1999, Linus Pauling & Crellin Pauling, Linus Pauling, page 351:
- Because the empirical information about the effect on interatomic distances of change in coördination number is not sufficiently extensive for our purpose, we make use of our knowledge of normal covalent radii.
- 2003, Council of the Federation, Transactions of the Second Annual Congress of the Federation of European Sections of the Theosophical Society, page 343:
- But a complete coördination of the latter scale as evidenced in human personality would take, not a short paper, but volumes.
- 2006, Thomas Pynchon, Against The Day, page 6:
- Miles, with his marginal gifts of coördination, and Chick... .