Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Copperhead
copperhead (plural copperheads)
- Any of various types of snakes having a copper-colored head.
- Agkistrodon contortrix, a venomous pit viper species found in parts of North America.
- Austrelaps, or Australian copperhead, a genus of venomous elapids found in southern Australia and Tasmania.
- Elaphe radiata, the copperhead rat snake, a non-venomous species found in southern Asia.
- Deinagkistrodon acutus, the Chinese copperhead, a venomous pit viper species found in Southeast Asia
- (pejorative) Someone with ginger hair.