Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkɑpiɪŋ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkɒpiɪŋ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: copy‧ing
- (countable) an instance of the making of a copy
- (uncountable) the practice of making one or more copies
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.