Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) The state of being crazy; madness; derangement
- (archaic, uncountable) The state of being broken down or weakened
- the craziness of a ship, or of the limbs
- (countable) The result or product of being crazy.
being broken down or weakened
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked