cuntwhore (plural cuntwhores)
- (vulgar, derogatory, offensive) A woman.
- 1999, Sue William Silverman, Because I Remember Terror, Father, I Remember You, page 162:
- Only you could love this cuntwhore body.
- 2001, Micheline Aharonian Marcom, Three apples fell from heaven, link
- Me, a Christian girl whom they nominated devil's cunt and cuntwhore and infidel-bitch and wiping their boots on my hair swore I would be the bearer of a Mohammedan child into this world
- 2009, Suki Khan, Pink Tiger and the Whore Liberation Front, page 103:
- So used to the teacup-sized cuntwhores of Perga was he that it was weird to see big women again.