Jump to navigation Jump to search
cybername (plural cybernames)
- A nickname used on the Internet or in cyberspace.
- 1999, Jacqueline Guest, Triple Threat:
- He signed in using his own cybername: Point Guard.
- 2002, David Pogue, Flat screen iMac for dummies:
- Your modem dials an 800 number a couple of times. Along the way, you'll be asked to make up a cybername for yourself...
- 2006, John Weir, What I did wrong:
- "Are the two of you going to stick to phony cybernames? Or shall I introduce you by your real ones?"