Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To remove the dust from.
- 1949, “Lost in the Andes!”, in Donald Duck:
- Today, janitor Duck, you'll polish the stones! […] This collection of rubble from the ancient Inca ruins of Peru has been gathering dust for sixty years! Dedust it!
- 2015 July 15, Gang Zhou et al., “Effects of Oxygen Element and Oxygen-Containing Functional Groups on Surface Wettability of Coal Dust with Various Metamorphic Degrees Based on XPS Experiment”, in Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry, volume 2015, →DOI:
- Therefore, it is important to study wet dedusting to achieve higher dust removal efficiency on the fully mechanized face.