Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 2008, Patrice McDermott, Who Needs to Know?, →ISBN:
- Some of these information resources are “deep web” or “hidden web” assets, not easily accessible from typical Internet search engines.
- 2013 July 1, Marin-Castro, Heidy M.; Victor J. Sosa-Sosa, Ivan Lopez-Arevalo, Hugo Jair Escalante-Baldera, “Automatic Classification of Web Databases Using Domain-Dictionaries”, in Machine Learning and Data Mining in Pattern Recognition, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference, page 431:
- The classification of such web databases according to their application domain is an important step towards the integration of deep web sources.
- 2014 January 1, Das, Guatam, “Mining and Analytic of Deep Web Repositories”, in Applied Algorithms, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference, page xvii:
- With the proliferation of deep web repositories...hidden behind proprietary web interfaces...efficient ways of exploring contents in such hidden repositories are of increasing importance in a wide variety of applications.