Jump to navigation Jump to search
dendroclimatic (not comparable)
- Of or relating to dendroclimatology
- 2000 May 12, Tammy M. Rittenour et al., “El Niño-Like Climate Teleconnections in New England During the Late Pleistocene”, in Science, volume 288, number 5468, DOI:10.1126/science.288.5468.1039, pages 1039-1042:
- This trend removal is similar to that used to remove nonclimatic growth-related trends in dendroclimatic records (29 ).
- 1997 November 14, J. Overpeck et al., “Arctic Environmental Change of the Last Four Centuries”, in Science, volume 278, number 5341, DOI:10.1126/science.278.5341.1251, pages 1251-1256:
- It is also a product of the NSF- and NOAA-sponsored Analysis of Rapid and Recent Climatic Change (ARRCC) and other non-PALE (for example, dendroclimatic) projects, and is also a result of research funded by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), including the Paleoecological Analysis of Circumarctic Treeline (PACT) program.