Jump to navigation Jump to search
dillion (plural dillions)
- (slang, hyperbolic) An unspecified large number (of).
- 1982, Roald Dahl, The BFG:
- 'The human bean,' the Giant went on, 'is coming in dillions of different flavours. […]
- 2012, Gretel Killeen, My Sister's a Yo-Yo
- He'd been sitting in the car for a dillion years waiting for his mother to find her glasses.
- 2014, Lev Grossman, The Magician's Land
- You have like a dillion books here, probably nobody would have even looked at it.
- See also Thesaurus:zillion.