Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a distinct manner.
- 1928, Lawrence R. Bourne, chapter 17, in Well Tackled!:
- Commander Birch was a trifle uneasy when he found there was more than a popple on the sea; it was, in fact, distinctly choppy.
- 2007, Stephen R. Donaldson, Fatal Revenant, →ISBN, page 192:
- "Aloud," he said distinctly, "the Seven Words are spoken thus. Melenkurion abatha. Duroc minas mill. Harad khabaal."
- I distinctly remember the voice of my deceased grandmother.
in a distinct manner