Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
do the nasty
- (euphemistic, slang) To engage in sexual intercourse.
1968, Gus Weill, To Bury a Cousin: A Two Act Play, ISBN 0822211572, page 59:
- HILDA. But do you remember what you wanted me to do? The nasty—thing I thought was nasty? […] BERT. No, Hilda. Go like you came. Leave this place with your various virginities intact.
1995, Jackie Collins, Hollywood Kids, ISBN 0671898493, page 61:
- "Right now she's doing the nasty with an ex-bartender who thinks he's this generation's answer to James."
2001, Jodi Picoult, Salem Falls, ISBN 0743422791, page 120:
- A bunch of Puritan girls saying the town biddies were witches, just so that one of them could do the nasty with a married man and not have to worry about his loser of a wife finding out.
2004, Michael Connelly, The Concrete Blonde, ISBN 0312935080, page 216:
- They go from strip club to strip club, make a lot of money. […] Most people think they're getting a bundle to do the nasty on video.