Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Capable of being driven (as a vehicle).
- 2011, Tess Thomas, Good Old Days In Louisiana, page 127:
- In those days, high school boys would get their hands on old 1936 to 1938 cars, A-Models with a rumble seat and fix them up until they were in a drivable condition.
- Capable of being driven on safely or successfully (as a road or other surface).
capable of being driven (vehicle)
capable of being driven on (road)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.