Jump to navigation Jump to search
- simple past tense and past participle of egg
From Old English ecged; equivalent to egge (“edge”) + -ed.
- (in compounds) Having an edge of a certain type.
- (rare) Having an edge; edged or bladed.
- English: edged
- “eǧǧed, adj.”, in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-08-05.
- English 1-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/ɛɡd/1 syllable
- English non-lemma forms
- English verb forms
- Middle English terms inherited from Old English
- Middle English terms derived from Old English
- Middle English terms suffixed with -ed
- Middle English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Middle English lemmas
- Middle English adjectives
- Middle English terms with rare senses