Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (medicine) A disease that affects the brain, spinal nerves, and peripheral nervous system.
- 1988, Excerpta Medica: Section 7: Pediatrics and pediatric surgery: Volume 61:
- We present two children with seizures and other signs of cerebral involvement at the outset of acute inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy, consistent with a diagnosis of encephalomyeloradiculoneuropathy.
- 1993, Peter James, Peripheral neuropathy: Volume 2:
- The presumed cause of encephalomyeloradiculoneuropathy of this type is an abnormal immune response triggered by an antecedent infection […]
- 2011, Dorothée Chabas, Emmanuelle L. Waubant, Demyelinating Disorders of the Central Nervous System in Childhood, page 215:
- The authors advocate for combined therapy in cases of severe encephalomyelitis characterized by encephalomyeloradiculoneuropathy.