Jump to navigation Jump to search
epizootically (not comparable)
- In the manner of an epizootic; in a way that affects a particular species or range of species.
- 2006, D. Dudley Williams, The Biology of Temporary Waters, page 45:
- A number of algal species live epizootically on the branchiopod crustaceans found in temporary ponds.
- Regarding epizootics; in the context of the study of epizootics.
- 2001, Betty Dodet, Rabies Control in Asia, page 238:
- Epizootically, it is known that natural foci of rabies exist in wild carnivores, and jackals, wolves and mongooses play a significant role in the transmission cycle of the disease.