Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 2011, Maria Manuel Lisboa, The End of the World: Apocalypse and Its Aftermath in Western Culture, →ISBN, page 173:
- In his place remains Yaweh's best friend, Noah (Dr. Noyes), a cruel patriarch guilty of infanticide, eugenicide, humanitarian abuse, animal cruelty and incest, who rules tyrannically over his wife, their three sons and their sons' wives, one of whom, Hannah, he has impregnated, and upon whom he has begotten a throwback, an ape-child who is immediately put to death.
- 2012, Trent Goodbaudy, The Rebirth of Mankind: Homo Evolutis, →ISBN, page 31:
- The most commonly suggested method of eugenicide in America was a "lethal chamber" or public locally operated gas chambers.
- 2013, Arthur L. Caplan & Robert Arp, Contemporary Debates in Bioethics, →ISBN:
- Some doctors practiced passive eugenicide one newborn infant at a time.