Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The condition, quality, or state of being faint; faintness.
- 2005, Mark Steele, Flashbang: How I Got Over Myself - Page 4:
- I felt myself turn blue then green then white, but before I succumbed to the growing onslaught of fainthood, I crawled (no joke, literally tugging at the carpet strands for leverage) back to my bed and awakened my pregnant wife.
- 2007, Vernon Frazer, Bodied Tone - Page 102:
- Ethereal fainthood runs its flippant mileage per incarnation, whether unflowered or not. Sand feathers broth against the foolish lees. Daintily the weather assumes a much colder view.