Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Faithfull
- Archaic spelling of .
- 1581, Anonymous, A Treatise Of Daunses:
- Some others goe further and alledging or rather indeede abusing some peece of the Scripture, where it appeareth that the faithfull haue leaped and daunsed: they thinke verily that they haue founde the beane in the cake, as though this were a proper couerture & cloke to couer the infection and filthines of their daunces.
- 1594, Christopher Marlowe, Massacre at Paris:
- NAVARRE. It is enough if that Navarre may be Esteemed faithfull to the King of France: Whose service he may still commaund to death.
- 1650, John Dury, The Reformed Librarie-Keeper:
- Thy faithfull and unwearied servant SAMUEL HARTLIB.