Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -aʎɐ
- Hyphenation: fa‧lha
Borrowed from French faille, from Vulgar Latin *fallia.
falha f (plural falhas)
- inflection of falhar:
- ^ “falha” in Dicionário infopédia da Língua Portuguesa. Porto: Porto Editora, 2003–2023.
- ^ “falha” in Dicionário Priberam da Língua Portuguesa.
From Proto-Austronesian *baʀah (“ember; glowing coal”).
- sa falha ya muqtha putuan apuy, muqtha thithu mimbarumbun shunara.
- If the black charcoal is put into the fire again, it will burn fiercely again.
- Portuguese 2-syllable words
- Portuguese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Portuguese/aʎɐ/2 syllables
- Portuguese terms borrowed from French
- Portuguese terms derived from French
- Portuguese terms derived from Vulgar Latin
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese nouns
- Portuguese countable nouns
- Portuguese feminine nouns
- Portuguese non-lemma forms
- Portuguese verb forms
- Thao terms inherited from Proto-Austronesian
- Thao terms derived from Proto-Austronesian
- Thao lemmas
- Thao nouns
- Thao terms with usage examples