Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pronunciation spelling of .
- 1909, W.W. Jacobs, Peter's Pence:
- They got on a bus, and as Sam was about to foller Ginger and Peter on top, Mr. Goodman took hold of 'im by the arm and said they'd go inside.
- 1913, Horace Annesley Vachell, Bunch Grass:
- The widder, pore soul, suspicioning trouble, follered Jake, and found him with a bullet plumb through his heart.
- 1924, Max Brand, The Rangeland Avenger:
- The minute he was out of sight I follered him, but when it come into view, him and Gaspar was high-tailing through the hills.