Jump to navigation Jump to search
food-grade (not comparable)
- Suitable for human or animal food.
- food-grade rice starch
- 1997, A. Nussinovitch, Hydrocolloid Applications: Gum Technology in the Food and Other Industries, page 65:
- Kelcogel food-grade gellan gum is described for special uses in the food industry.
- Permitted to be used with or to contact food; safe for use with or around food.
- food-grade plastic
- 2011, Sibtain Hamid, “Food-grade hydraulic fluids”, in George Totten, editor, Handbook of Hydraulic Fluid Technology, second edition, page 915:
- Food-grade lubricants are made for meat and poultry and other food-processing equipment. These lubricants are generally registered with the National Sanitary Foundation (NSF).