Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: free-handedly
- In a freehanded manner.
- 2007, James B. Stiehl, Werner H. Konermann, & Rolf G. Haaker, Navigation and MIS in Orthopedic Surgery, →ISBN, page 91:
- We currently prefer to position this cutting guide freehandedly, without any supports, which means shorter cutaneous incisions can be made.
- 2008, Günter Bischof & Fritz Plasser, The Changing Austrian Voter, →ISBN:
- In 1945 the Allies noted with surprise how quickly the reconstitution of state authority and the organization of elections were implemented by Karl Renner's provisional government, a government moreover that had been installed freehandedly by the Soviet Union without the consent of the Western Allies.
- 2009, David L. Simmons, Bob White, →ISBN, page 30:
- Consequently, Jim Crow aided hooch to flow freehandedly in the Baptist Bottom.