Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
fruitloop (plural fruitloops)
- (slang) A crazy person; a lunatic.
- 1983, John Gassner, Best American Plays:
- I don't want Jimmy's attorney to rip you up and down in front of a jury and make you out to be, frankly, a vicious and insane fruitloop […]
- 2003, Ralph Lopez, American Dream:
- Can't have no fruitloop with his finger on the button. Cokeheads maybe, but not a fruitloop. This country has high standards.
- 2005, Jacey Eckhart, The Homefront Club:
- That poor guy is already busting his hump, learning his job, working sixteen or eighteen hours a day for some fruitloop who throws pens when he gets mad.
- 2006, Daniel Pinchbeck, 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl:
- Representing the fruitloop fringe of the New Age, she claimed she was an "Arcturian ambassador," receiving transmissions from an Arcturian mothership […]
- See also Thesaurus:mad person.