Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The state of being fulfilled or complete; completeness; that which fills all things; fulfillment
- 1996, Steven M. Friedson, Dancing Prophets: Musical Experience in Tumbuka Healing:
- Through music, with its resultant trance, Tumbuka have the possibility of experiencing the present — and thus each other — in complete "fulfillness."
- 1997, P. V. R. Rayudu, How to Read a Horoscope:
- You will realise your ambitions and fulfilness of deeds.
- 2008, Maiya Gray-Cobb, Geof Gray-Cobb, Angels: The Guardians of Your Destiny:
- What is destroyed will be replaced by creative light, fulfillness and progressive development.
- 2008, Frank O. Braynard, S. S. Savannah, the Elegant Steam Ship:
- I am rather an enthusiast on the subject of rewarding genius, especially when its fulfillnesses are connected with patriotic objects: [...]
- 2009, Edna McGinty Pyron Knight, A Test of Faith:
- Let us allow Him to work in and through us to reveal the way to fulfillness.
- 2010, Vassil Sgurev, Mincho Hadjiski, Intelligent Systems: From Theory to Practice:
- In order to create a stable fuzzy ontology certain checks for accuracy and fulfillness must be done.