- Having gardens or maintained like a garden.
1871, Edmund Hodgson Yates, William Tinsley, William Croft, Tinsley's Magazine, volume 8, page 247:
- The heavens are bright with bright clouds, the air is sweet with perfume from tree and flower, the bay is gemmed with gardened isles and promontories.
2004, Francis Stevens, Gary Hoppenstand, The Nightmare, and Other Tales of Dark Fantasy, page 395:
- The gardened court held nothing to keep them lingering.
- simple past tense and past participle of
- He went shopping in the morning, and gardened in the afternoon.