Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: garrotté
garrotte (plural garrottes)
- A cord, wire or similar used for strangulation.
- The mob boss was known for executing his enemies with a garrotte of piano wire.
- (historical) An iron collar formerly used in Spain to execute people by strangulation.
- (transitive) To execute by strangulation.
- (transitive) To suddenly render insensible by semi-strangulation, and then to rob.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- plural of