Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (obsolete) A dashing swordsman.
- (dated) A dashing youth.
- (colloquial, dated) A gay person, or person displaying homosexual qualities.
- 1972, Lou Reed (lyrics and music), “Vicious”, in Transformer:
- Hey, why don't you swallow razor blades? / You must think that I'm some kind of gay blade / But baby, you're so vicious
- 1941 Jonathan Daniels - Tar Heels: A Portrait of North Carolina
- At college he was a gay blade who played the guitar or one of the instruments for the accompaniment of song.