Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (uncountable) The science of dating samples of rock or sediment.
- Geochronology allows us to see more precisely how the world has evolved.
- (countable) Any one of the methods by which the age of different samples of rock can be determined.
- The history of the East–Antarctic shield has been uncovered through uranium–lead geochronology.
- (uncountable) The division of ancient time into named subdivisions / periods
any one of the methods by which the age of different samples of rock can be determined