Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
(Redirected from get round)
- Used other than as an idiom: see get, around.
- To move to the other side of an obstruction.
- It might be a while before we can get around from this traffic jam.
- There's no trail going through. We can't get around to the lake.
- To come around something.
- Cross at the rocks when you get around the bend.
- To avoid or bypass an obstacle.
- I'll show you the stash if we can get around the guards.
- Tax consultants look for ways to get around the law.
- To circumvent the obligation and performance of a chore.
- How did you get around having to write the executive report?
- My brother always gets around cleaning his room himself.
- To transport oneself from place to place.
- How's he gonna get around without a car?
- Granny uses a wheelchair to get around.
- (slang) To be sexually promiscuous.
- Wow, she really gets around.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.