Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Britain, colloquial, dismissal, euphemistic) Used to tell somebody to go away or to leave one alone.
- Get stuffed! I don't want to talk to you again!
- 1992, Émile Zola, Douglas Parmée (translator), Nana, 1998, page 243,
- Eventually, she heard him say something in his deliberate, gruff voice: just two words:
- “Get stuffed!”
- 2007, James Hosier, Getting Stuffed, John Patrick (editor), Dreamboys: A New Collection of Erotic Tales, page 130,
- “You could wear them at fancy dress parties,” I suggested.
- “Get stuffed!” he growled.
- 2010, Jeff Wright, Sage, Dead Gorgeous, page 593:
- “And what, pray tell, is that? Money? Well, you can get stuffed!” he said sitting down in the chair.
An only slightly more polite version of get fucked.