Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: gravitași
- (classical mechanics) The force at the Earth's surface, of the attraction by the Earth's masses, and the centrifugal pseudo-force caused by the Earth's rotation, resulting from gravitation.
- (classical mechanics) gravitation: The fundamental force of attraction that exists between all particles with mass in the universe. It is the weakest of the four forces, and possesses a gauge boson known as the graviton.
- (force at the Earth's): graviti (Standard Malay)
- (fundamental force of attraction): kegravitian (Standard Malay)
- (fundamental interactions) interaksi dasar; gaya elektromagnetik, gaya nuklir kuat, gaya nuklir lemah, gravitasi (Category: id:Physics)
- “gravitasi” in Online Great Dictionary of the Indonesian Language [Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia Daring], Jakarta: Language Development and Fostering Agency — Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic Indonesia, 2016.