Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of greet
greets pl (plural only)
- (demoscene) Greetings sent to other demosceners, often included in the scrolltext of a demo.
- greets to…
- 1998, "andreww", C64 slang (on Internet newsgroup comp.emulators.cbm)
- I was just considering the term 'lamer' (because of all these ROM D00DZ who I think of as 'emulamers') and I was wondering: is 'lamer' a term that is unique to the C64 scene? I haven't seen in used it other circles, but it sure used to crop up a hell of a lot in demos, cracktro greets, etc.
- 1999, "Mickael Pointier", Oldskool (on Internet newsgroup comp.sys.ibm.pc.demos)
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of greet